Date:      Sun, 24 Mar 1996 10:43:48 +0100 (MET)
From:      "Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        pst@shockwave.com (Paul Traina)
Cc:        petzi@zit.th-darmstadt.de, jdp@polstra.com, freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org, jkh@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: new sup server

>   From: petzi@zit.th-darmstadt.de (Michael Beckmann)
>   Subject: Re: new sup server
>
>   I must agree with that. I tried to run a sup mirror in Germany, but have
>   never been able to make world or build a kernel with the sources from that
>   mirror. There has always been corruption of the source tree.

Michael,

as I told you before, I cannot quite share your experience. I supped
yesterday -current from sup1.de.freebsd.org to a machine connected
locally and the make world ran perfectly without a hitch.

I agree with you that the international lines are stuffed up during
daytime in Europe but suping nightly seems to work fine.