Date:      Sun, 14 Apr 1996 15:29:02 -0700
From:      Paul Traina <pst@shockwave.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hubs@freefall.freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SUP2 down for 24-48 hours

Sup2 is back up (was back in operation friday evening).

  From: Paul Traina <pst@freefall.freebsd.org>
  Subject: SUP2 down for 24-48 hours
  sup2.freebsd.org will be down effective immediately for 24 to 48 hours
  for a software and hardware upgrade.  Sorry for the short notice, it
  was "supposed" to be a quickie, but I managed to fry an IDE drive's
  internal code pages while playing around with the install code.

  Paul

  p.s. anyone who is a guru at WD IDE drive hacking, feel free to drop me
       a line... this one's really weird.  (god I hate IDE)