Date:      Sun, 22 Dec 1996 11:18:34 +0100
From:      Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@scotty.masternet.it>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   IOMEM and 3c589c

If I don't misunderstand I need a Value IOMEM to let my 3c589c cards to
work... Now is this a value that card mush have or is it machine dependant
? If is the first things is  there someone that can suggest the default
shipping value for IOMEM of the 3c589c ? Mine was shipped with irq=10 ,
i/o=300 but I am able to find IOMEM  value in the install prg by 3com even
if in the info section...

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to everyone, especially at whom will help me :-)

Regards...

| Internet:  gmarco@masternet.it      |        ,,,         |
| Internet:  gmarco@fi.nettuno.it     |       (o o)        |
| http://www2.masternet.it/~gmarco    | ---oo0-(_)-0oo---  |