Date:      Sun, 26 Oct 1997 04:14:16 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb>
To:        softweyr@xmission.com (Wes Peters)
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pulling email addresses from freebsd lists

 2 items:

 first, to help you deal with spam take a look at /etc/mail/README.
 second, with "U.S. Federal Birbrained Idiots", we would have companies
 selling chalk-water as milk.   safety glass was not installed in cars
 till the government forced the issue--saftey glass was available in
 the '30's.

 be careful, what you wish for, you may get it.

jmb