Date:      Sun, 27 Jul 1997 09:33:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        Gary Clark II <gclarkii@main.gbdata.com>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DSSSL stylsheets for docbook.

On Sun, 27 Jul 1997, Gary Clark II wrote:

> de:/usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/dssl/docbook-print.dsl:31:73:W: cannot genera
> te system identifier for public text "-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Style Sheet//EN"
> jade:/usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/dssl/docbook-print.dsl:37:0:E: reference to e
> ntity "STYLE-SHEET" for which no system identifier could be generated

Ding!  One more thing I forgot...   The stylsheet itself is an
SGML document with its own DTD.  To make sure jade finds it, add
/usr/local/share/sgml/jade/catalog to your SGML_CATALOG_FILES
environment variable, to the command line with the -c option, or
as an entry in /usr/local/share/sgml/catalog.

Someday if I get bored, I'll figure out how to make ports and
packages update /usr/local/share/sgml/catalog automagically.

-john