Date:      Mon, 01 Sep 1997 00:47:46 -0400
From:      Adrian <adrian@virginia.edu>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   alt="" for images

Hi folks,

    I don't mean to gipe.  I think you are doing a wonderful job on the
FreeBSD pages.  I really like the new look.  I just wanted to mention
that you really should include the ALT="" attibutes on the IMG tags.  A
lot of people don't load images automatically.  The page is very hard to
navigate without images presently.  This is even more important to lynx
users.  Don't forget that lynx is the default browser under FreeBSD.

    Keerp up the good work!

Adrian

--
adrian@virginia.edu                ---->>>>| Support your local programmer,