Date:      Sun, 19 Oct 1997 09:17:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@hwcn.org>
To:        James Raynard <jraynard@jraynard.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        Brian Somers <brian@FreeBSD.ORG>, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: doc/handbook install.sgml

On Sat, 18 Oct 1997, James Raynard wrote:

> I'm going through the Handbook (and possibly the FAQ and installation
> instructions, if I'm still feeling masochistic later on ;-) checking
> for things like typos and "hackerese".  This was mainly inspired by

Is there an ETA yet on switching the FAQ or Handbook (FAQ first,
I expect) to Docbook?  I've been just waiting for an excuse to
print-out the multitudious documentation on Docbook...  ;-)

Jkh also recently went through the FAQ, doing stuff like
analyse->analyze, and all kinds of other wonderful things, so it
shouldn't be too terribly bad shape...  (I think what it needs
most is to be Docbook'ified and thoroughly re-organized).

--
Outnumbered?  Maybe.  Outspoken?  Never!
tIM...HOEk