Date:      Sun, 11 May 1997 10:32:19 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: g++ shared library segfaults

[cc: list snipped]

On Sat, 10 May 1997, Amancio Hasty wrote:

> Mea Culpa got a little lost in the meaning of semantics I should have
> known better what you meant :(
>
> Reduction or "Beauty" as it is known in certain other fields is different
> than brute force methods. Actually, I shouldn't talk down too much
> brute force --- just ask the current World Chess champion 8)
>
> Now working smart and choosing your constraints carefully is a different
> issue.
>
> At any rate back to work over here , based on the feedback that I gotten
> so far I am looking into webtk and amulet -- Now just because I am
> looking into those packages does not mean that I am going to use
> tcl/tck nor the amulet library -- there is such a thing call abstraction 8)

Still, if, at some point of time you think that there could be such a
think as tcl based scritping (that is - there is an embeded tcl
interpretator with a number of restrictions but access to the facilities
of the program). And I don't mean something like emacs. And not
something like MSWord. I mean something small, and with no commands
written in tcl. It is a glue language after all.

I have done a lot of tcl commands, if you feel like getting some, let me
know.

	Sander