Date:      Mon, 13 Oct 1997 14:16:58 +0200
From:      Bernd Rosauer <br@schiele-ct.de>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: recommended PCMCIA modem card?

Mike Smith:

> Prettymuch any plain PCCARD modem card will work fine; the current crop
> of USR cards work well, as well as most of the cheaper units around.

Thanks to everyone who responded for their recommendations.

I got one last question: In Germany, my hardware store recommends
the ELSA MicroLink 33.6MC, and the Psion Gold Card Global won a
contest.  They aren't on PAO's hardware compatibility list.  Is
there anybody out there who has experience with one these PCCARD
modems?

Again, thanks a lot for your help!

-Bernd