Date:      Sun, 19 Jan 1997 00:14:33 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Gregory A. Gilliss" <ggilliss@localhost.netpublishing.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   3C589 'C' and 'D'

One clarification for the previous post.

The two cards in question are *not* simultaneously resident in the machine.
The scenario is more like:  pop in the first card and boot, the interface is
recognized.  Shutdown the machine and power off, remove the first card, insert
the second card and reboot, the interface is not found at the address.

I'm rebuilding with debug set so maybe I'll be able to see what the driver
is doing.  Sorry for any confusion caused by the first post.

Gregory A. Gilliss		     P.O. Box 133, Walnut Creek, CA 94596-0133
Consultant/Computer Systems Analyst      http://www.netpublishing.com/ggilliss
ggilliss@netpublishing.com