Date:      Sun, 29 Mar 1998 18:54:29 +1000
From:      Stephen McKay <syssgm@dtir.qld.gov.au>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        syssgm@dtir.qld.gov.au
Subject:   Re: OS Comparisons.

On Sunday, 29th March 1998, Kris Kirby wrote:

>David Greenman wrote:
>>
>>    Funny, I didn't answer any of the questions and was put into the Linux
>> camp. It's annoying yet interesting that it skips over OS/2 and FreeBSD
>> when it decides you're a Linux candidate. I wonder if it always decides
>> "linux" is best for you, no matter how you answer the questions? :-)
>
>I've been playing with it for a while and noticed a trend: if four of
>the questions are "right," the fifth doesn't matter. It appears to me
>that answering only one or two questions will determine the answer.

Hey, what's holding you folk back?  It's all javascript.  :-)

Answer key:  a - Linux, b - new deal office (whatever the hell that is),
c - BeOS, d - FreeBSD, e - OS/2.  Add them up and take the winner.  Ties
are resolved in this order: Linux, ndo, BeOS, FreeBSD, OS/2, which is
coincidentally the same as the key order.

Shame on you all for not reading the source!

Stephen.

"Razor!  Razor!  Blood!  Spurt!  Artery!  Murder!"  --  Monty Python.