Date:      Sun, 13 Dec 1998 03:02:29 -0500
From:      Jerry Alexandratos <alexandr@mail.eecis.udel.edu>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Memory Problems

I'm running -current on a ThinkPad 600E.  If I put more then 64M of
memory in this machine it randomly hangs on me.

I've tried ever memory combo that I can for anything above 64M (80, 96
116 and 128), and they all produce the same results.

Has anyone ever seen a problem like this?  If so, does anyone know of a
solution?

Thanks in advance.

        --Jerry

8) Jerry Alexandratos          % - %   "Nothing inhabits my    (8
8) alexandr@louie.udel.edu     % - %    thoughts, and oblivion (8
8) darkstar@strauss.udel.edu   % - %    drives my desires."    (8