Date:      Sun, 29 Mar 1998 17:32:38 -0800 (PST)
From:      Simon Shapiro <shimon@simon-shapiro.org>
To:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        PostgreSQL Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces@postgresql.org>, freebsd-database@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PgAccess small bug fix

On 30-Mar-98 The Hermit Hacker wrote:

..

>       I don't touch the FreeBSD ports collection, mainly because I
> haven't had time to figure it out :(  The only CVS repository that I
> update as far as PostgreSQL is concerned is the PostgreSQL one...

The ports collection is actually very simple and very nice.  took me all
but one day to learn it.  The .mk files driving it are a different story
altogether :-)

I will remember that.  Thanx.  Will pull it out soon.

What implies from your note that it is in the cvsup server sort of
contradicts the FreeBSd porter who states that pgacess, separate from
postgresql, is frsher, newer, and better.  If he is wrong (could be), then
we might want to merge the two packages.