Date:      Sun, 16 Aug 1998 17:37:11 -0300
From:      Renato Ribeiro de Faria <rto@internetional.com.br>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   research about BSD

Dear Masters,

 My name is Renato Ribeiro Faria, I am a student of the Computer science
in a college located in Goiás-Brazil.
 The classroom was divided in groups for research about one opereting
system.  My group and i chose the Unix BSD because we know that the unix
is the best, the more consistent and fast S.O..
So,  now  we are needing materials about architecture, process
management, memory management and file management. We know  you are the
Best regards to help us.
We hope you cam help us sending as some material about this sobject.
We apreciate your Attention.

Cordially,

      Renato Ribeiro de Faria
      rto69@hotmail.com