Date:      Mon, 11 May 1998 16:31:17 -0500
From:      Tony Johnson <tjohnson@verio.net>
To:        "'freebsd-fs@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   mount msdos/long file names

------ =_NextPart_000_01BD7CFA.39D80AD0

I've noticed when using freebsd snap (4-19-98) and I mounted my jaz
drive and my boot partition (which are fat) that I get long filenames.
But I put some extra files on my cd the I burned and I was getting the
8.3 filenames.  I only got the 8.3 filenames in a spare directory of my
cd that I made for source files.  Anyone know why?  I'd like to
duplicate the long filenames everytime when mounting msdos partitions.

------ =_NextPart_000_01BD7CFA.39D80AD0
	filename="Tony Johnson.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1