Date:      Mon, 1 Jun 1998 12:35:52 +0530 (IST)
From:      hiren@tagore.wipinfo.soft.net
To:        freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   macro definitions of VOP_???

Return-Receipt-To:hiren

Hi,

I was looking at the sources of FreeBSD virtual file system (VFS)
implementation.
It uses all macros starting with VOP_ (e.g. VOP_OPEN, VOP_CLOSE,
VOP_ACCESS, etc).
I could not find the definition of this macro (#define) at all.
Can somebody respond with the name of the file which contains
the macro definition of VOP_???.

Another thing is, I was trying to find structure declarations of the
vop_???_args (e.g. vop_create_args, vop_mknod_args, vop_close_args,
vop_access_args, vop_read_args, etc.) This also I could not find in the
sources.

It is very likely that both may be in the same file.

Please help me out.

Thanks
Hiren