Date:      Sun, 4 Jan 1998 20:47:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Stan Brown" <stanb@awod.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org (FreeBSD Mobile List)
Subject:   Toshiba Tecra 500CDT built in modem

	Anyone have any idea why I can;t disable auto-answer on my Tecra
	500CDTR's internal modem?

	I set S- to 0 and then when that did not work I tried 255. In both
	cases it answers the phone on the first ring :-( FreeBSD 2.2-STABLE
	with the PAO patches.

	The only thing I can think of is if the OS is comanding ananswer/ I
	storedthe configuration, dialed the phone, and after it was hung up did
	a cu to the modem and confirmed that S0 was stillas I had set it, very
	puzzling.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    770-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems