Date:      Mon, 06 Jul 1998 08:27:32 -0700
From:      Bill Trost <trost@cloud.rain.com>
To:        Steve Tracy <stevet@acs.stritch.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ActionTec FastNet pccard.conf entry

Mike Smith writes:

    A 16-byte I/O window, as well as 1K and 16K memory windows - this is
    not an NE2000.

    > card "PMX   " "PE-200"
    > 	config 0x1 "ed0" 13 0x10
    > 	insert echo ActionTec PCMCIA Ethernet inserted
    > 	insert /etc/pccard_ether ed0
    > 	remove echo ActionTec PCMCIA Ethernet removed
    > 	remove /sbin/ifconfig ed0 delete

Ah yes, this looks like the Card of Doom.  I had the honor of being the
first person on the list to take one of these back to the place I bought
it.   )-:

I once did get contacted by someone who got this card to work, but I
lost track of him and vice-versa.

Enjoy your trip back to the computer store....   )-: