Date:      Mon, 23 Mar 1998 22:01:32 +0000
From:      njs3@doc.ic.ac.uk (Niall Smart)
To:        sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   learning SPARC assembler

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows any freely available reference manuals or
reasonable tutorials on SPARC assembler that I can use to get acquainted
with SPARC assembler?  I guess you guys are all using SPARC Intls V9
reference manual but I just wanted to do a small optimisation of one of
my programs so I'm a bit reluctant to purchase the manual.

Regards,

Niall