Date:      Sun, 12 Sep 1999 16:46:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      stuart@i2k.com
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   demo days

hello-
	my high school will be having a linux demo day sometime during the
next week, and I would like to spread information about FreeBSD at the
same time.  Is there some sort of "press kit" for FreeBSD that has all the
facts about the OS including some major sites that run on FreeBSD's power
(hotmail? hehe).  The local newspaper will be there and all, so I would
really like to have some concrete facts on hand.  Thanks,

-ben stuart.