Date:      Sun, 14 Mar 1999 15:07:50 -0000
From:      "Paolo Di Francesco" <paipai@tin.it>
To:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Base kernel package.

Hi,

I would have some infos about where to find the latest kernel sources.
What I need is the basic kernel package for generic platforms to play
with. I don't need specific alpha package (I have no Alpha box) but a
more generic package to start playing with and to understand the porting
path.

I have written this mex here, 'coz maybe (probably) this topic has been
discussed. 8)

Thanks.

Ciao Ciao
       Paolo Di Francesco