Date:      Sun, 28 Feb 1999 01:20:00 -0800
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: gcc

> Peter was working on it, but I strongly suspect he won't have time to
> even think about this in the very near future

Personally, I'm slowly working on putting the FreeBSD GCC changes into
EGCS 1.1.1 so it can compile our sources.

I've got the compiler contribed and am working on the contrib of
libstdc++.  I will share my local CVS tree with anyone that wants to help
out.

> It would probably be cool to find out what the last set of issues he
> identified and/or fixed with this was though.

Agreed.  Peter is being quite quiet on this subject.

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.com  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)