Date:      Sun, 10 Oct 1999 03:16:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jason DiCioccio <geniusj@phoenix.unacom.com>
To:        Doug Rabson <dfr@nlsystems.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PnP problems on install floppy in 4.0-SNAPS from current.freebsd.org

I just tried the latest -CURRENT snapshot, 19991009 ,.. Now, on the old
floppy, I could set the parameters for ed0 and it would find ed0.. now it
doesn't find ed0 at all although it still finds 'unknown0' .. When you
fixed this freezing, did this ruin some other detection or something to
that effect?  I told it to probe 0x240 @ IRQ 7 which is where it is.. all
my bios settings etc have no changed since last time I used floppy (the
one that froze but still found ed0) ..

Thanks in advance,
Jason DiCioccio