Date:      Sun, 15 Aug 1999 04:10:12 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <mpp@FreeBSD.org>
To:        phantom@cris.net, mpp@FreeBSD.org, mpp@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/13144: Many manual pages not conformed mdoc(7) style.

Synopsis: Many manual pages not conformed mdoc(7) style.

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: mpp
State-Changed-When: Sun Aug 15 04:00:35 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:
99% of the supplied patch was applied, thanks a lot!!!

I made some minor corrections while doing all of this.
Some were related to the patch, some were just other things I noticied
while reviewing the patch.

I changed the xrefs that you changed to /usr/ports/<cat>/<port>
back to ".Xr portname #", but I listed them with a header
that said they are part of the ports collection.  These do need
to be handled better, but until then, I think this is the best
alternative.

I didn't apply any of the patches to the src/contrib directory.
These were all style fixes, and didn't change the resulting
output.  These should be fixed by the original author,
which should propogate to our sources sooner or later.
Making FreeBSD specific style changes to contrib software
just makes it harder to import new versions.

Thanks for all of your work on this.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: mpp->freebsd-doc
Responsible-Changed-By: mpp
Responsible-Changed-When: Sun Aug 15 04:00:35 PDT 1999
Responsible-Changed-Why: