Date:      Mon, 18 Jan 1999 08:41:25 +0100
From:      "Tomas TPS Ulej" <lists@gal.netlab.sk>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Need non-case sensitive fs

We are ISP running FreeBSD as ftp & email server. Now we want move most of
our webs to apache + fp from our WIN NT4 Server. Problem is that our
customers have their pages deisgned for WINDOWS Platform. I need something
like non case sensitive filesystem .  I need implementation for ufs ') which
will work as this scheme...

Funcion Read "DeMOFile.jpg"  reads "DEMOFILE.jpg". So implementation like
DOS/WINDOWS OS have. Upcase equal Downcase. Any ideas?

--
Tomas TPS Ulej
System Administrator