Date:      Sun, 24 Jan 1999 12:55:15 +0100
From:      "Pål Sommerhein" <psommerh@jancomulti.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Need alternative to Intel Etherexpress Pro/100B

I am looking for a 100Mbps ethernet card (PCI).  I was told
that the Intel Etherexpress Pro/100B was really nice,
but I assume it is out of production as I can not find it
on Intel's home page nor at local computer stores.  The
Intel Etherexpress Pro100+ is easy to get hold of, but
in LINT I read there is no support for it.  Or am I
mistaken?

The question is thus:  Can anyone recommend a good 100Mbps
ethernet card for the PCI bus?

Any help appreciated,
Pal Sommerhein