Date:      Sat, 15 May 1999 02:55:27 -0600
From:      "Jan Torres" <JanTorres@cyt.net>
Subject:   Trouble getting flp images to disk

Help!
What am I doing wrong?
Got tools/fdimage.exe, floppies/kern.flp, and floppies/mfsroot.flp via
ftp (yeah, I switched to binary mode ...) but ended up with a 'General
failure' when putting the image to the floppy using
    c:\FreeBSD>fdimage kern.flp a:
on both NT4 and Win95. After that the drive becomes useless until I
restart my PC. I *did* crosscheck the floppy for bad sectors, that
should be o.k.
I´m working on a standard AcerPower 5400 Box with a x86 Family 5 Model 4
Stepping 3 using IDE-hard disk.
Thanks for helping

Jan Torres
CyTec - Total Cyber Technologies ®