Date:      Sun, 13 Jun 1999 23:18:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      grafe@lab12.ie.pitt.edu (Gary Rafe)
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Q: How to get "uptime" to report calendar time since boot...

I very recently upgraded my Toshiba 330CDS from 2.2.8R to 3.2R
and am quite happy with the results.

I noted that the pcic driver wasn't catching insert/remove events of my
3Com Etherlink card, so I pulled in the new PAO3 release,
and that works fine, as does suspend/resume and power-down.

I'm now curious as to how to configure the kernel so that "uptime"
reports "calendar" time since last boot, rather than actual "up" time
(i.e., time slept not recorded).
The current behavior differs from 2.2.x.

Thanks.

Gary Rafe
gerst4+@pitt.edu