Date:      Mon, 12 Jul 1999 14:24:52 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Subject:   When will -CURRENT support PCMCIA modems again?

I've just updated my laptop from 3.2-RELEASE to 4.0-CURRENT, and I
find that PCMCIA modems (sio) are no longer supported.  I'm playing
around with it to get it to work, but so far I've just managed to get
panics out of sioprobe.  Before I continue with this: is anybody else
working on it?  If so, I'll get out of your way.

Greg