Date:      Sun, 21 Feb 1999 01:00:16 +0000
From:      Erik Umenofer <eriku@silcom.com>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD and Linux Glide

I've been working with Daruis from #freebsd on efnet and we were talking
about getting a voodoo2 card working in FreeBSD using Linux glide and
Mesa Libs. He told me this isn't possible since the Glide stuff is Glibc
or something. Does anyone at FreeBSD.org know anything about Glide
working with FreeBSD 3.*?? I have a voodoo2 card and want to do some
GLQuake like the linux folk.

erik