Date:      Mon, 01 Mar 1999 14:15:46 -0600
From:      Russell Cattelan <cattelan@thebarn.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ensoniq ES1371 Driver.

I've managed to paste enough of Thomas Sailer linux driver for the
es1371
together to get basics working... ie it plays sounds files.

The mixer interface needs more work and I haven't tested recording.

If anybody has a desperate  need to get one of these cards running
drop me a note I'll send you what I have.

Hopefully if I find some time over the next few weeks I'll clean it up a

bit more.

-Russell  Cattelan