Date:      Sun, 20 Jun 1999 00:07:07 -0700
From:      bmah@CA.Sandia.GOV (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        jgrosch@MooseRiver.com, Kevin Lo <kevlo@hello.com.tw>, Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD books (was: Amusing: LinuxCountry site runs on FreeBSD :))

--==_Exmh_-1769729117P

If memory serves me right, Greg Lehey wrote:

> > If this is correct, this makes little sense. We, the FreeBSD
> > community, need to bring out our own version of "FreeBSD in a
> > nutshell". Of course, we can't use that title.
>
> Yes, that's one of the things I've been thinking of doing.  How about
> "The essence of FreeBSD"?  Or "The essential FreeBSD"?

Personally, I like "The Essential FreeBSD".

After reading the first suggestion, the next words that popped into my
head were "cologne" and "L'Eau de FreeBSD", but that's heading off in a
way weird direction.  That means it's time for me to stop reading mail
and go to bed.

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_-1769729117P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

iQCVAwUBN2yTGqjOOi0j7CY9AQF9IwP+JK81SZWKbVsRCS/d20jS/b+MwbcprHuj
lY+uhYDthfHgv22pUsOHty53WD7c6boQIADPPuMjWD6OZi2acw+FlyEqQ68MCPGO
u190lVippqK6lC1RvByTftq0uWiQHCHxrmd0s0PshDR1oAQgsl4FoYtThFJbHDpT
53SswbDJv5I=
=zlZT
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_-1769729117P--