Date:      Sun, 10 Oct 1999 01:08:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      patl@phoenix.volant.org
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Disktab entry for Seagate ST-19171W (Barracuda 9)

I'm having some trouble getting a Seagate ST-19171W (Barracuda 9)
configured.  Does anyone out there have a working disktab entry
for these drives?  (FreeBSD 3.1R, to be upgraded to 3.3R as soon
as I can get this drive on-line and copy some stuff to it.)

The symptom I'm getting is parity errors near the end of the newfs
on any reasonably large partition.  But the drive validation test
in the host adapter's ROM BIOS says the disk is fine.  (The HA is
an Adaptec 2940UW)

Thanks,
-Pat