Date:       2 Feb 99 18:37:31 PST
From:      David Ferry <lamester@netscape.net>
To:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   status of port?

Hi.
I'm sorry if this is a newbie question but,
I've got a copy of the early sparc64 port from the architecure/sparc64 project
page on www.freebsd.org.

I have also emailed the guy who wrote the FAQ about it over a week ago and
haven't recieved a supply.
What is the status of the port?
Do you want more hackers?
How many hackers are working on theis port?

I've worked on linux-kernel (porting to sun3/80) and I'm interested in working
on freebsd/sparc64. Any info about whats been going on, who's who etc would be
handy!

cheers.

lamester@netscape.net