Date:      Thu, 16 Dec 1999 09:56:45 -0600 (CST)
From:      John Sconiers <jrs@enteract.com>
To:        freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org, jasone@canonware.com
Subject:   Sparc cvs server.....etc

Greetings,

I'm interested in coding for the sparc port however the FAQ seems really
old and has boot code from a long time ago.  I have the following
questions:

1.	Where is the cvsup server.  I'd like to download the source and
read through it.

2.	There is early boot code on ont he FAQ I'm looking to get the
current code and install on a machine for developmental purposes.  Is this
now possible.

3.	What is the current state of the project.

4.	Where is the most help needed??

JOHN