Date:      Thu, 9 Dec 1999 15:19:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      Eugene <infinity135@yahoo.com>
To:        Jeff Vehrs <JWVEHRS@hewitt.com>
Cc:        freebsd-tokenring@freebsd.org
Subject:   Olicom adapter

Hi!

I am relatively new to both FreeBSD and Token Ring,
and I am having problems configuring Olicom 3137 T/R
adapter (if I have correctly understood, Jeff has this
adapter, and his system is up and running).
I installed the driver patch and enabled kernel
support for T/R, but at reboot I don't see the adapter
initialization.  What do I do?

Any help will appreciated.

Eugene.