Date:      Sun, 1 Oct 2000 08:22:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      FlamezOn <whitehead_9874878@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-arch@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Installation Question

I gotta another problem.I have DOS/Extend Partitions
:D:\Win98 E:\Wnntsrv F:\WnntWorkstation G:\FreeBSD and
I wanted to know,If I could install the FreeBSD
last(keeping in mind that 1024cylinder limitation) and
if so, will It see my NTFS partitions DURING IT'S
INSTALLATION and how will I know where to sit my
FreeBSD slice if it does you  the same naming
convention as DOS.
I know where my dos partition is for it but I'm not
sure if I have the correct specification for FreeBSD's
specification for its extended G: I mounted on the
unused area under what I thought the g: drive to be
/dev/wd0s7  Alos I didn this under a novice
installation(what installion type should I try?....I
wasn't sure if I should try custom

how would I set that UP?\

Also,Are there any sites that I can go to that has a
litte more detail procedure of how the OS  can be
Multi-booted