Date:      Wed, 23 Feb 2000 00:31:52 +0800
From:      Chris <97Efcw@alumni.ee.ust.hk>
To:        Karl Krukow <krukow@daimi.au.dk>, freebsd-atm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Speedstream 3010 driver and PPPoATM

Hi all,

Seems my ISP (CWHKT) is busy for her merging and I hope I will be given
a connection in coming weeks.

Meanwhile I am still looking for ways to use 3010 in my freebsd box.

I find a 3010 driver for linux here:
http://www.sfgoth.com/~mitch/linux/atm/lanai/
and instructions to setup PPPoATM in linux here (using the above
driver):
http://home4u.hongkong.com/_H4U/technology/internet/ultraline/pppoalinux1.html

1. Are there anybody working on porting the driver to freebsd?
2. If no, maybe I will have a try.  However, where can I find
information of porting a driver from linux to freebsd?
3. Also it seems that netgraph supports have to be added for PPPoATM.
Where can I find more info on netgraph? (like API stuff)

I hope I don't need to use linux finally.  Thanks.

Chris
P.S. I haven't written any driver before.