Date:      Sun, 17 Dec 2000 15:50:51 +0100 (CET)
From:      Andrzej Bialecki <abial@webgiro.com>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@hub.freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd@dohd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fxp driver not reset after Windows reboot?

On Sat, 16 Dec 2000, Jonathan M. Bresler wrote:

> Andrzej,
>
> 	did you receive a response regarding your email the  <Intel
> Pro 10/100B/100+ Ethernet> being unresponsive after running windows?
> i seem to have the same problem.

Yes and no. The answer provided by dg (I think)  was that Win powered
it down, and our apm doesn't know how to restore it. But no fix was
forthcoming, as far as my knowledge goes..

For me, it helps when I power-cycle - soft reboot sometimes helps as well.

Andrzej Bialecki

//  <abial@webgiro.com> WebGiro AB, Sweden (http://www.webgiro.com)
// ------ FreeBSD: The Power to Serve. http://www.freebsd.org --------
// --- Small & Embedded FreeBSD: http://www.freebsd.org/~picobsd/ ----