Date:      Sun, 14 May 2000 00:02:27 PDT
From:      "Yon Thulung_rai" <yanraiwelcome@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   I couldn't install FreeBSD 3.4  help

Hello;

I bought the FreeBSD version 3.4 from Walnut Creek a while ago and I am
trying to install it but I couldn't because my CD-ROM doesn't function.  My
cd-rom is Toshiba brand; how can I make it compatiable to install FreeBSD.
I did every thing as a book says but nothing work.

I made two floppies and the pc boots up and runs untill installation types
then I chose visual-mode. Second I chose novice then error comes up and says
disk not found. Press Enter nothing happens

I did try many ways but non of them works.  Well, the hard disk had the
FreeBSD 3.2 already which it didn't have much options so I decided to buy
full version of it.  Now I can't install it.

Thanks for help
yan rai