Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:45:20 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Mohacsi Janos <mohacsi@ik.bme.hu>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to integrate two source collections into one cvsupd?

Dear Sirs,
	I am not really understanding, how the cvsup is working. I read
the faq written by John Polstra.
	I use the cvsup-mirror port to mirror FreeBSD CVS collection, but
it updates the "sup/*" collections as part of "distrib" cvsup, thus the
cvsupd config files updated successively.
	I want to server OpenBSD CVS repository also with this cvsupd, but
I cannot find out how to do it. Please help me.

	If it cannot be done without "hack", I would choose another
option to serve. How can I specify port number of the remote cvsupd server
in the supfile?

Thanks in advance,
	Janos Mohacsi