Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:40:41 +0100
From:      Benjamin BAYART <bayartb@edgard.fdn.fr>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Troubles with ISO images

Hi,

As I got troubles this night while mirroring the
4.2-RC1 iso image for alpha architectures, I got
a close look to it this morning and found some
strange things.

The CHECKSUM.MD5 file in releases/alpha/ISO-IMAGES
tells about 3 ISO images: the ones for 4.0, 4.1
and 4.1.1. There is no ISO image for 4.1.1 for
alpha (at least on the site i'm mirroring from)
and there is one for 4.2-RC1.

At least, the checksums for the 4.0 and 4.1 images
are the good ones.

Is that normal, a mistake, a temporary misfeature?
Any hint about this?

Regards,

	Benjamin.