Date:      Sun, 15 Oct 2000 10:50:53 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   ftp slow, stalls

I don't know if it's a -current or an i4b issue but I'm
noticing that everything that has to do with remote file transfers
breaks in i4b and -current.

First I was noticing that scp copies abort with strange error
messages. Now I want to ftp some 4 MB file from my server
via i4b and the session is terribly slow and stalls often.

While I can use this ssh session very comfortably. Is there a
load balancing now in i4b (which can be broken)?