Date:      Sat, 1 Jan 2000 14:27:49 +0100
From:      Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
To:        FreeBSD multi media list <freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org>
Subject:   HP Photosmart C30 and gphoto

Hi

I have a HP Photosmart C30 on loan and I'm trying to get it to work on
gphoto 0.4.0 (from the ports collection). Sofar little luck with getting
the comms to work between the FreeBSD machine and the camera. Using 'watch'
I only see one or 2 characters go by and that is it (when doing a 'get

I know the camera works with the same PC/cabling etc because I tried it
using the HPsupplied s/w under WNT.

Appreciate insights from other gphoto users.
--
Wilko Bulte 		Arnhem, The Netherlands	  - The FreeBSD Project
    			WWW : http://www.tcja.nl  http://www.freebsd.org