Date:      Sun, 6 Aug 2000 16:41:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Gash <gashalot@gashalot.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   ADS Technologies Cadet AM/FM Tuner Support

Does anyone know if the ADS Technologies CAdet AM/FM Tuner card works
under FreeBSD 4.x-STABLE?  Aparaently it works under video4linux
properly (even the RDS features for the FM band seem to work), but quick
searches through HARDWARE.TXT and the freebsd.org website reveal nothing
but some support for the radiotrack FM cards (which can't be purchased
anymore from what I understand).

If anyone knows if this is support, a simple pointer to the
documentation on how to get the card up and going would be
great. Likewise, if anyone knows of an AM/FM radio card that works in
FreeBSD (the system does have USB available, but none of the USB cards
seem to do AM) that can still be purchased, I'd be willing to hear about
that too (the RadioReveal and Aimslab cards seem to have disappeared
from the market altogether, as neither company seem to be around
anymore).

-R

PS- Sorry for the crosspost here guys, but I felt it was probably
relevant to both lists, and might make it easier for someone else
looking for information about this later down the road to find it.

--
Robert Gash - CS Major    \  gashalot@gashalot.com - gte393u@prism
Georgia Tech - Atlanta GA  \  www.gashalot.com - www.techwreck.net