Date:      Sun, 13 Aug 2000 22:05:35 +1000
From:      Carl Makin <carl@stagecraft.cx>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   PixelView PlayTV Pak audio problem.

Hi,
I have a PixelView PlayTV Pak that plays video fine, but I can't get the sound
working.  The sound works in windows so I know the hookup and card are fine.

Does anyone have this card working?

The bktr driver doesn't mention this card specifically and it probes as;

bktr0: <BrookTree 878> mem 0xe5000000-0xe5000fff irq 9 at device 5.0 on pci1
iicbb0: <I2C generic bit-banging driver> on bti2c0
iicbus0: <Philips I2C bus> on iicbb0 master-only
iicsmb0: <I2C to SMB bridge> on iicbus0
smbus0: <System Management Bus> on iicsmb0
smb0: <SMBus general purpose I/O> on smbus0
iic0: <I2C general purpose I/O> on iicbus0
smbus1: <System Management Bus> on bti2c0
smb1: <SMBus general purpose I/O> on smbus1
bktr0: Card has no configuration EEPROM. Cannot determine card make.
bktr0: IMS TV Turbo, Philips FR1236 NTSC FM tuner.
pci1: <unknown card> (vendor=0x109e, dev=0x0878) at 5.1 irq 9

It is mentioned in the linux bttv driver and I'm having some problems
converting the values for the card mentioned there with what the bktr driver
wants.  Can anyone help me with that too?

Thanks,

Carl.