Date:      Sun, 9 Apr 2000 10:45:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Stan Brown <stanb@netcom.com>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD Networking)
Subject:   identd

	one of my upstream pop servers has just been upgraded to a 4.0 machine.
	It's now attempting to connect to port 113. I see in /etc/servicesthat
	this is the identd port.

	I looked around a bit in the ports collection and found identd2. Should
	I be runing this?

	The machine in question is a FreeBSD 3.4 STABLE machine, that is
	serving as my nat gateway to the world, via a cablemodem.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems