Date:      Mon, 7 Aug 2000 01:41:10 +1000 (EST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Paul=20Jansen?= <vlaero@yahoo.com.au>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PicoBSD  help - dial version

Hi,

I couldn't find a /boot directory on the floppy.
After reading the help for 'kget' it seemed to
indicate that the file needs to be called
kernel.config and placed in the root directory of the
floppy.  I tried editing the file called
/stand/vanilla and removing sections of the file that
weren't relevant to my config.  I then saved this
edited version as kernel.config on the root of the
floppy.  Nothing was different when I rebooted the
floppy - I was still presented with the kernel config
menu again.
Has anyone got any other ideas as to how I can stop
the kernel config screen coming up and specify my
configuration?

Thanks.

--- Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu> wrote: > On