Date:      Tue, 11 Jul 2000 11:54:21 -0400
From:      Lanny Baron <lnb@satan.freebsdsystems.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   please add our site to Hardware Vendors

<head>
</head>
solutions to many of today's computing problems for; Internet, Intranet
and Extranet. FreeBSD Systems custom builds servers using the highest
quality components from brand name suppliers such as Intel for Chassis,
Infortrend for high end RAID controllers, IBM and Quantum for hard
drives.
In addition, FreeBSD Systems includes with the purchase of a Freedom
Server, a remote administration program in which technical staff can
correct or modify your system without user intervention all over secure
Internet connection. Our systems are second to none and our service is
second to none! Our pricing is very cost effective and extremely
competitive to any of the major players such as Dell, Compaq, IBM or
Gateway. The difference. Superb Servers with Superb Service.
Visit our <a href="http://freedomtc.com>web site</a> or call us toll
free anywhere in North America @ 1-877-963-1900