Date:      Thu, 04 Oct 2001 20:42:03 +0100
From:      Paul Richards <conchair@bsdconeurope.org>
To:        conchair@bsdconeurope.org
Subject:   BSDCon Europe 2001

IMPORTANT! This message has been blind-carbon-copied to you.
Do not reply-to-all or forward it without the author's permission.

We've updated the conference web site with lots of new information,
including a preliminary schedule, a list of talks and the registration
form. We've had enough talk submissions to fill all three days, so the
Friday is now a full day of technical sessions.

To encourage early registrations the pricing is staggered.

Personal registrations:

Until 8 October: =A3150
8-31 October: =A3200
November: =A3250

Corporate registrations: =A3250 (for those whose company is paying)
Visitor registrations: =A350

The visitor registrations are for people coming to Brighton with you but
who will not be attending the technical sessions. This allows them to
attend the evening social events.

We can assist with making accomodation reservations, the information is on
the registration form.

We look forward to seeing you all in Brighton.

Web site: http://www.bsdconeurope.org

Paul Richards
BSDCon Europe conference chair

This is the moderated mailing list freebsd-announce.
The list contains announcements of new FreeBSD capabilities,
important events and project milestones.
See also the FreeBSD Web pages at http://www.freebsd.org